Monday, June 1, 2009

The Taltree Art Show







We banked at the art show. I fried in the sun, and look like a tomato now but we had a great time, and made a small killing! The show was from 10am to 4pm. Everything worked out in the nick of time with the printer, photoshop, and my large prints.
There were professional photographers strutting around. Several of them took pictures of my work, and me with my work. I met the folks that host the Munster Music and Arts Festival. They asked me to appear at their upcoming show, and gave me the paperwork. I'm probably going to spend the rest of today applying for new shows. We didn't make an inventory on prints before the show, and should have. There were times that it was dead, but times that it was bustling. I have no idea how many prints I sold. That's good though. Here's a short video of what the day was like. As I become less of an noob at this, I'm sure to develop better documentation also. : )

No comments: