Thursday, June 25, 2009

I lived...

The tooth extraction went fine. It took maybe two minutes, and wasn't painful. Thank god I only have one wisdom tooth. But now that the healing process has begun.... I'm thinking that this must be the worst part. Even though I went to sleep about 5 hours early, I slept horribly, and have maybe the worst sore throat I've ever had. Swallowing is pretty awful, and my jaw is a little sore but not swelling. I'm trying to get down lots of alkaline foods and kick the acidic to help promote the healing and ditch an infection and inflammation. No coffee for at least a week, if I don't try to stop all together. The other crappy part is that I have an art show tomorrow night at the Conservative Cafe. Hopefully I'm more up to par by then, but right now the idea sounds dreadful.

No comments: