Friday, May 7, 2010

I had lost these pictures.... and just found them!

WOW!
I learned a lot over the last presidential election. Sigh....

We had such a good time. Our group was a great size and nicely organized..... and had been WAY before the election! Paul was the ONLY presidential candidate that was actually rallied for.... and no other campaigns locally could hold a candle to our tenacity and vigor. I enjoyed the Ron Paulers because they all seemed like actively concerned Americans that were politically educated. NEVER had I come across any supporters of other presidential candidates that were truly informed and passionate the way Paulers were.
I don't necessarily want to say that, it's a shame, the way it worked out.... but I will not be on the Paul bandwagon the next time around.





No comments: