Friday, August 28, 2009

Moriarty's Gem Art and Gallery Show



Tonight's art show was out of this world incredible! Extremely low turn out.... but everyone bought something. Each customer was uniquely amazing and full of excitement. The compliments I got tonight were alone priceless.
My Mom's best friend, Debbie made a surprise appearance and stayed for the entire show, which was fantastic. She had a blast with us, and totally added to the nights magic. Said she wants to come with us more often, or even perhaps from now on... which would be great!
I showed tonight with another artist/photographer... who I have showed with once before. At the end of the night he jokingly said that he doesn't ever want to show with me ever again, because I stole the event.
I was able to do a fair bit of talking with the owner of the store also, and we really hit it off. He ended up GIVING me a cut and polished dinosaur bone, which I still can't get over. Super intelligent guy.
We all had a wonderful night.

No comments: