Sunday, May 3, 2009

SUNDAY!!!

So we woke up late this morning and Daniel said he felt like going for a cruise. I thought that meant that we'd be back in an hour or so, so I said alright. Before we all hopped in the car, he grabbed the map and kept me in the dark on where we were headed. As I took note of the direction, I started to narrow down the destinations and eventually figured it out. Tippecanoe River State Park is where we ended up and spent the day. Had a blast, and of course thought of you periodically during our wonderful exploration! ; )



American acclimation.... at it's finest!


spot the jeep?






Me : Here, let me get the mosquito icky off your forehead love.
Daniel : No, leave it.... let it be the lesson for the others.

LOL!!








Deer tracks. Lots of fresh ones.




Pan's going to be a swimmer before we know it! He doesn't go in far enough where he can't touch the ground and has to paddle..... but we think if it were ten degrees hotter he would.... or if he had more time. He absolutely loves to play in the water though. We love our swimmin dog, and we hate state park and public leash policies! : (
He's a very good boy though!

Did I tell you that I thought of you? : ) It's worth saying it again. Was beautiful there... wish you could have seen it.

1 comment:

dhendy said...

Looks like an awesome day.