Monday, March 16, 2009

ConCen Donations Compliment

As some of you already know, I am the new treasurer at Conspiracy Central. I'm not ashamed to admit I'm a tad bit nervous.... but only b/c I've watched things get bumpy due to bills before in the past. I'm now responsible for making our ships monthly payments so the esteemed tracker and forum can stay afloat. As soon as someone makes a donation, now I receive this happy little email informing me that one of our members has made a contribution. Today someone left a comment with their donation, just a couple sentences..... but compellingly potent ones. I'll keep the member anonymous, but quote his comment. IMO it's quite the complement!

“I am of the opinion that ConCen is one of the best sites on the Web.  An electronic version of the Library of Alexandria...  What's not to like?"

Totally made my day! : D

No comments: